Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chinese Egg Tarts




I guess by now, it is pretty obvious that I love eggs. There are endless possibilities, both savory and sweet. The recipes are also usually pretty simple as well, which makes it even better - minimal effort with still great taste and results. I did however take a short cut by using tart shells instead of making my own. I will definitely invest the time at some point, but this was a last minute little dessert craving I had...I am pregnant after all!

INGREDIENTS

2 Eggs
1/2 cup Milk
1/3 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
8 Tart Shells

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven for 350 C.

In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, sugar and vanilla extract and continue to beat vigorously. You may want to use an electric mixer, but that's up to your discretion.

When all the bubbles have disappeared, pour into tart shells.

Bake for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment