Sunday, April 25, 2010

About me...

Here are my attempts at becoming a better cook for my family. I was married in 2009, and am expecting my first child (due in June 2010). When I started to cook, my cooking notebook consisted of a small amount of recipes that were past down from my mom. As time went on, this notebook began to expand with recipes that not only originated from my mom, but from many other sources. I spend most of my time cooking Asian cuisine, however, I also will occasionally bake and am also planning to try to cook my own baby food once the baby will be old enough for me to cook for him. I would love to share this experience with everyone! I am also hoping that it will keep me busy during those down times when I'm on my maternity/parental leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment